The greater the distance between the user and the server, the longer the data transfer process.
CDN stands for Content Delivery Network (content delivery network) - geographically distributed network of servers. It is used to distribute content to users who are in different cities, in different countries, on different continents, quickly and better than if the content was distributed from one point. If a user applies for your content to your server, he will receive the answer from the nearest CDN server, and not from the server that is located in the centralized data center.
Benefits of using CDN
- increases the speed of the site;
- improved rankings in search results;
- server load is reduced.
How to connect a CDN. First, you build interaction with a CDN provider. Video content, data, static web content and so on can be delivered via CDN. This content is distributed to all CDN servers and distributed to end users. All of these servers are caching servers.
With the help of the add-on, you can individually configure the download of css-files, js-files and images from the cdn server.
- add-on is compatible with the basic themes;
- supported platforms CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor version 4.xx or higher;
- full guarantee of the add-on after making the payment;
- no fees for additional storefronts;
- 6 months of free upgrades after the purchase;
- 50% discount for purchase upgrades;
- free advice and support for installation;
- easy installation by admin panel without changing the core files;
- 30 days money back: if add-on doesn’t work for you, we will refund your money!