Extended description block
Powerful search tool on your site. This add-on works in conjunction with the "Live Search" add-on (purchased separately) and uses its search shell to display search results in real time.
The main advantages of Yandex search:
- Quick search, regardless of the current load on your server.
- Yandex search supports search morphology.
- Yandex search will correct errors and find suitable products even if the buyer wrote in slang.
- It will work quickly on stores with a huge assortment of goods and high-load projects.
- Ability to filter results by category and price.
- The ability to sort products on the search results page by their cost and the relevance of the results.
- Display product search results using templates of the installed cs-cart theme
- The add-on completely rewrites the logic of searching for goods in the "Live search" add-on, while retaining the logic of searching for other objects according to the settings of the "Live search" add-on
In conjunction with the "Live Search" add-on, you get a fast and smart search that works in real time in a modern shell.
The "Yandex search for online stores" add-on is completely dependent on the "Live search" add-on, as it uses its templates and scripts to display search results in real time. The "Live search" module is purchased separately. If you have already purchased the "Live Search" module before, make sure that its version is at least 7.7.0.
Also, for indexing goods by Yandex, you will need to upload the product database in YML format. In the Russian cs-cart build there is a regular add-on. If you do not have a regular add-on for uploading to YML, you can purchase an additional add-on "YML Export products".
Attention! This add-on is an addition to the "Live search" add-on, which is purchased separately. For the add-ons to work correctly, the minimum allowed version of the "Live Search" add-on is v.7.7.0. You will also need to set up uploading price lists in YML format for indexing products on your site by Yandex and setting up an API key (for more details, see the documentation for the add-on).
No questions yet