Versions: Cs-cart 4.1.x-4.14.x
Editions: Multivendor Ultimate, Multivendor Plus, Multivendor, Cs-cart, Cs-cart Ultimate
Do you want to increase the speed of your CS-Cart online store?
Addon «Full page CACHE add-on for CS-Cart + HTML minify» is exactly what you need!
- Increases online store's speed;
- Improves SEO-rating of your CS-Cart online store.
Addon «Full page CACHE add-on for CS-Cart + HTML minify» reduces server response time ! The server does not need to constantly access the database and blocks of the site to generate a page, it does this once, after which it gives the subsequent visitors a cached page.
The server response time in the absence of full-page cache addon depends on the fullness of the online store. The number of products and visitors when addon is turned on does not matter.
Below are the charts "Server response" and "Longest response of the server" with the addon turned on and off while visiting the online store of 25, 50 and 100 customers:
Settings of Full page cache addon for CS-CART + HTML Minify
General add-on’s settings
- From the list you have to select controllers where to use cache: products, categories, pages etc.
- Turbo mode – additionally allows to increase the speed by 25%.
- To save space on the server (about 5 times), save compressed cache files (gz) .
- Minify HTML accordingly minimizes the code and optimizes the pages of your site.
- Create custom cache for mobile devices – enable if you use third-party modules to customize the look of the site for mobile devices.
Cache expiry settings
- You need to set cache expiry time, as well as
for which the cache will be cleared automatically:
- On update product, rebuild Cache where this product was shown;
- On create or delete product, rebuild all categories cache;
- On update page rebuild pages cache;
- On update category rebuild categories cache.
Skip caching settings
- Attention here is paid to the setting: “Skip filters generated category pages”. It is often not efficient to cache the generated pages with filters, since the number of their combinations can be very large for each category and require a lot of storage space, despite the fact that there is very little chance that customers will set the same conditions for filters.
Users and caching
- Here you can configure the cache for different user groups.
In the tab Information general information about the work of the addon, as well as information on clearing the cache on CRON.
When clearing the cache from the admin panel - Full page cache will also be cleared!
Do not forget that full page caching requires more memory on your hard drive!
Full page CACHE add-on not compatible with the add-on from Alexbranding SEOhide.