Versions: Cs-cart 4.1.x-4.17.x
Editions: Cs-cart Ultimate, Multivendor, Multivendor Plus, Multivendor Ultimate, Cs-cart
Add-on is compatible with our Full page cache add-on
Extended description block
Last-Modified - what is it?
The Last-Modified is a http-header sent by the server specifying the date of the last modification of the requested source.
Why is it important to set up Last-Modified?
- Acceleration of website indexation. The robot is limited in time to crawl site, so it is important to show him new and changed pages for their first indexing. If Last-Modified is configured correctly, old pages will give way to fresh ones, and the site will rise faster in search.
- Increase page loading speed for users. When revisit the old page, the browser will not load it, but simply take it from the cache.
- Reduced server load (hosting), because robots do not load old pages, and they are opened to users from the cache.
- Date of the document in search engine results. Pages will be sorted by date, and users will see the date in search engine results.
Last Modified add-on settings
For different types of pages (homepage, product pages, category pages, pages, company pages, other pages), you can set values from list.
- Last save date (the add-on saves the dates of saving category pages, company pages and pages in database)
- Created date
- Start of the current day
- Start of the current week
- Start of the current month
Be sure that SSi (server side includes) is disabled on your server, otherwise the Last modified header will not work!
No questions yet