Versions: Cs-cart 4.1.x-4.15.x
Editions: Multivendor, Cs-cart Ultimate, Multivendor Plus, Cs-cart, Multivendor Ultimate
Extended description block
Order changes history
Did you ever have to think about what happens to orders in your online store?
Order processing includes several stages, starting from its creation. If you had any disputable points while processing an order or you doubted the correctness or timeliness of the administrator's actions, then the "Order changes history" addon suits for you.
You can see everything that happens with orders in your online store:
- Change in the quantity / price of products;
- Adding / deleting products;
- Changing the method / cost of delivery;
- Change the amount of the discount / subtotal / total amount of the order;
- Changing the status of an order;
- Invoice printout;
- Deleting an order*;
*All order information is recorded before deletion.
Changes can be viewed on the order page in the Order changes history tab, as well as on the Changed orders list page (Modules → CS-Commerce Modules → Order changes history).
No questions yet