Versions: Cs-cart 4.1.x-4.17.x
Editions: Multivendor Ultimate, Multivendor Plus, Multivendor, Cs-cart, Cs-cart Ultimate
Extended description block
Questions about the product
- When will the item be back in stock? - What are the dimensions of the product packaging? - What are the temperature limits for using the product? - What paint was used in the manufacture?
The buyer may have many questions, the answers to which he did not find in the description. Let the buyer be sure that the product is completely suitable for him - give him the opportunity to ask questions in a convenient form right on the product page. Or maybe he will find the necessary information among the answers to other questions!
The user only needs to fill out the form (name, email, question and status - the question can be private) and wait for an answer to his email.
All the questions that the authorized user left, as well as the answers to them, he can view in his personal account - on the Questions page.
Questions with a lock are visible only in your personal account - these are private questions. All public questions that have an answer are located in the "Questions about products" tab on the product page.
- ask questions directly from the product page;
- create a private question that the buyer will see in his personal account;
- allow only authorized users to ask questions;
- setting up sending email messages about new questions;
- setting up messages in the Notification Center in the admin panel and in the vendor panel;
- a list of all questions with a convenient search in the admin panel and in the vendor panel;
- support for structured data (schema.org micro-markup) FAQ.
- add-on supports the ability to send multiple answers to one question
- compatible with the "Master Products (Common products)" add-on on Multivendor